Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Goals

Everyone has some sort of life goals, or dreams that they want to achieve before they're a certain age, or before a certain time. This past week, our class completed a Goal Setting Workbook, which gave us to ability to plan out our own goals in an organized fashion. This packet was very long, and at times felt a bit repetitive, but at the same time it made me really think about the things I wanted to do by the end of this year, and by the end of three, five, and ten years. One thing that I found that keeps me from reaching my goals, is not having enough time, or allocating too much time to certain goals over others. Some of my goals in the near future are to graduate from high school in June and have a summer filled with memories with all of my friends before we leave for college. A few of my 1-5 year goals are to study abroad in college to experience different cultures, and explore my industry in other countries. Another goal is to graduate from college, and enroll in a Hotel Management training program. And long term, one of my goals and dreams is to travel to Thailand and work at a hotel or resort over there. These are just a few of my goals for the next ten years. 

5 comments:

  1. Luke,
    You inspire me so much! Your goals are so inspiring! I hope that you are able to complete them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luke I love your goals and i feel like each and every one of them fits you perfectly. Your such an amazing person and you make such an impact with all you do! your going to be so succsessful in life and i cant wait to witness that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luke, I know that with your determination you will be able to accomplish all of your goals. Working in Thailand is such a unique goal! I'll definitely be visiting you there so you can take me to eat the best pad thai.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can so see you as being the best hotel manger in the business. You're drive is so inspiring and the hard work you do definitely sets the bar for the rest of us. Keep aiming for the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luke-
    That's an amazing goal to be a manager of a hotel in Thailand! Your goals are so inspiring. I can't wait to see how much you accomplish!
    - Emily R

    ReplyDelete