Tuesday, September 22, 2015

My Mission Statement

Hey there,
 
It can be daunting to think about why you're here on this planet. What you were put here to do, to achieve, to create. I have only been alive for eighteen years, but in those years, I have come to find some sort of sense as to what my purpose is.
 
My mission is to serve Christ and serve others to the best of my ability. I will contribute to society in a positive way, and influence others by the decisions I make and examples I set. I know that my purpose is greater than just myself. We only get one shot at this whole life thing, and I want to have left some sort of positive impact or memory on the people around me. I will live my life to the fullest, and I won't let any obstacles get in the way of that.
 
"The two most important days in your life are the day you were born, and the day you find out why." ~Mark  Twain
 
-LH

3 comments:

  1. Luke!
    You are such an inspiration! You are one of the most positive people I know and you definitely influence others greatly. I also love how you put a quote in each blog post and how you start it with a little greeting! Best of luck in all that you do!
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing to see the relationship you have Christ and all that you give to people in your life. You're a very giving and helpful person. I know you will inspire everyone you meet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luke - What a beautiful mission! You are such an inspiration to all you know. Thank you for being you. Mrs. Gagnon

    ReplyDelete