Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Waddup bloggers, 

“Surround yourself with people who make you happy. People who make you laugh, who help you when you’re in need. People who genuinely care. They are the ones worth keeping in your life. Everyone else is just passing through.” ~Marx

There are many people in my life who I care about, and who care about me as well. It took me a while to come up with a list of only five people who will inspire me as I venture into the world of interior design, but I finally did. I'd like you to meet some of the most important people in my life:
*My dad Tim, because of his dedication to our family, and constantly providing a positive opinion to rely on.
*My sister Devon, because she always knows how to find the diamond in the rough. 
*My Aunt Erin, because she is probably the most determined passionate women I know.
*My best friend and one of my mentors, Chris, because of his amazing ability to love on others no matter what the circumstances are.
*My grandmother Oma, because she is the sweetest most loving lady, who's Southern accent makes you love her instantaneously.


  
These people are people that I depend on daily, to encourage, motivate, an inspire me to do the best I can, and live a life worth living. I need these people to motivate me and help me to do some things that I have been putting off for a while. Besides putting away the huge pile of clean clothes on my desk, here's my current to-do list:
  • Finish those college applications.
  • I should probably clean my tornado of a room as well.
  • Then I need to buy a birthday present for my brother's birthday this week.

  • And start running training for that half marathon in a month.
  •  Receive my high school diploma and finish out school strong.
My to-do list could really go on and on, but these are some of my more important priorities. I guess we all could be a bit more on top of things, and try to seize life's every moment.
Until next time blog world!
-LH

1 comment:

  1. Luke! I love the quote that you started your blog off with. It is so true and really makes you stop and think. Reading about the people that you surround yourself with brought a smile to my face. They sound like an incredible support group. I can almost hear your grandma's sweet voice too. :) Thanks for the thoughtful way in which you approach your blog. Best wishes, Mrs. Gagnon

    ReplyDelete